Car Parking Facilities
1. To accept responsibility for the behaviour of all those attending the function and to ensure that alcoholic drinks are not supplied to persons under the age of 18.
2. The Club opens at 7.30pm and hire will not normally commence before that time; hire will normally end at midnight on Fridays and Saturdays.
3. The room is to be cleared of decorations etc. at the end of the function; items (gifts, decorations, etc.). These can be left in a safe place for collection the next day by arrangement with the Manager.
4. To closely control children at all times.
5. To accept responsibility for any damage to the Club property by any guest during the period of hire and to reimburse the Club, over and above the deposit paid, for the cost of repairing said damage. A £20 fee will be deducted from the deposit if excessive cleaning is required after the event.
6. To indemnify the Club against any claim for loss or damage to the property of any guest whilst on the Club premises.
7. To clear the Club premises by the agreed time and to leave the premises in a quiet and orderly manner.
8. To ensure all guests at the function, who are not members of the Club, do not visit other parts of the Club premises.
9. ALL drinks consumed must be paid for at the time of supply. Alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks purchased elsewhere than in the Club, must not be brought into the Club except if they are being offered as raffle prizes or in accordance with condition 10 below. Bottles awarded as raffle prizes must NOT to be consumed on the premises.
10. The hirer may bring wines or champagne to the Club for consumption at a wedding/civil ceremony breakfast ONLY. All bottles are to be deposited with the Club Manager at least 24 hours before the function. Bottles will be chilled and opened by Club staff/Caterer. No other drinks are to be brought into the club as per condition 8. A corkage cost of £5.00 per bottle will be charged and if not paid at time of booking should be paid upon delivery of the bottles. Corkage is not available for any other type of function.
11. All persons booking/using the kitchen must obtain their own insurance against any accidents and hold the relevant required certificates.
12. No cooking equipment is to be brought into the Club, if you need to cook or reheat food you will need to book the kitchen facilities. The maximum charge for this is £75.
Rules for Bingo Players:
Under the 2005 gaming act which came into effect in September 2007, it is a requirement by law that players are bona-fide members of the Club or a guest of a member. Members bringing guests to play will be able to do so provided they are duly signed in. Please note however that playing guests are only allowed to be signed in three times before they are expected to apply for full membership.
Please Note; with effect from the 18th Jan 08 a £1.50 session charge will apply to all players.
Members are reminded that the bars are open at present until 10 pm on Friday and Saturday nights due to new Government legislation.